MISSION OF THE COLLEGE
To impart quality higher education to the women of rural sections deprived of opportunities and empower with the knowledge of social legislation, constitutional provision relating to women; leading to confident, self reliant, responsible enlightened individuals.
To Strive to impart Quality Higher education in Varies Subject to the student to equip them to core values needed to live as responsible citizens in the democratic society
GOALS OF THE INSTITUTE
1. To inculcate amongst girls positive self concept, awareness of women’s issues and rights with a rational outlook toward society.
2. To enhance purposeful education with ‘human values’ , and social responsibility by participating in outreach programes.
3. To produce conscious and skilled social scientists, men of letters, linguistics, teachers, thinkers and workers to build the nation.
4. To encourage the access to subjects in humanities and social sciences helpful to uphold the richness of local culture and values.
5. Organization of co-curricular and extra –curricular activities to inculcate leadership and good citizenship.
6.To develop economical, educational and moral level of rural students.